3 wood dowels (if you don’t have dowels, you can use sticks or chopsticks or pencils)
fishing line or string
1 pack of 3'' x 3'' Post-it® Super Sticky Notes in a variety of colours
1 roll of Scotch® tape
hot glue gun and glue sticks
1. Take one Post-it® Super Sticky Note and fold it in half diagonally so it makes a triangle. Do this to three more Post-it® Notes, until you have four triangles that are sticky on one side. You can use any colour combination you like.
2. Take the four triangles and stick them together, one at a time. Make sure that you stick one sticky side to one non-sticky side.
3. Before sticking the last two triangles together, cut a piece of fishing line and tape it to the non-sticky triangle. Then stick your last two sides together.
4. Repeat this until you have 6-8 pieces for your mobile.
5. Glue the three dowels together to form a triangle. Let the glue cool.
6. Take each hanging part of your mobile, and tie it to the dowel. Vary the lengths at which they hang, so they don’t all bump into each other.
7. Once your mobile pieces are hanging from the frame, find a place to display your project!
This activity was brought to you by Creative Kidstuff and Post-it® Brand.
At Creative Kidstuff, our mission is simple: we help families play. Why? Because play is joyful, educational, creative and inspiring.
Creative Kidstuff offers customers a thoughtful selection of developmental and educational toys that are creative, innovative and imaginative. Creative Kidstuff believes in the power of play and expertly edits the assortment to include brand new, fresh toys as well as classics that stand the test of time.